Sunday, November 9, 2008

Random Doll Pics

The High School Musical 2 dolls were on sale for $5 at Family Dollar, regular priced $8. A good deal for $5, you get 2 outfits, 2 pairs of shoes and the doll. The HSM 1 dolls were there too for $10. It consists of a doll and the outfit it has on. You would think they sell those cheaper!

I didn't really care for these dolls at 1st, but they make great kids in my doll collection. I got what was left on the shelves. Hope to get Ryan and Taylor one day...

The boys have a great body, would be nice if Mattel gave Ken a taller version of this body.

Sharpay, the blonde girl, looks like Paris Hilton to me. Chad, the AA guy, looks like a midget Steven :D I'm glad that M made a new Chad headmold for HSM 3.




Glam Teresa is my favorite Teresa out of this new Barbie head.


pretty in pink birthstone

No comments: