Friday, April 13, 2012

Monster High Friday the 13th Doll

After no luck at Walmart I went to TRU thinking all major retailers were participating. There were 3 shelves full, sorry I didn't think to snap a pic, was busy picking out the best! So many had eye smudges. Tomorrow I have to go back for a reimbursement since I found a coupon online!

http://www.weusecoupons.com/upload/toys-babies-r-us/272917-do-you-wish-you-went-monster-high.html

Get black and white Frankie Stein for $4.13 while you can! Hurry, sale ends tomorrow!


EDIT to add:

I went back this morning and the stock looks the same





Link

4 comments:

Dollz4Moi said...

I think I will go check it out tomorrow. I have my coupon here somewhere :O) I just ordered the doll online and entered the code and they come up for the sale price. I'm glad I placed my order early since they seem to be back ordered online now.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

I had to pick one of these up, the price was too good!

New follower here!
I love your reroots!
http://majokkoshop.blogspot.com

cyano said...

Anika! Did you check?

Thank you HEATHER! I agree, i had to pick a few myself!