Friday, May 4, 2012

DollyHair Paypal Fee

This is news to me! Its been a while since I ordered  and was shocked to see a "Processing Fee" when you pay via Paypal!  I know we doll collectors have buyers pay the PP fee when selling. It is bad coming from a business, no?
So this will slow down my service when I have to order hair for my customers, now that I have to transfer the PP funds to my bank in order to use my card for the order. It usually takes 3-4 business days for transfers to go through. Some people don't have patience or extra funds for the fee.

6 comments:

Tabitha (lovelovekitty) said...

It's unfortunate that DollyHair has been on such a downward spiral when it comes to their customer service and the way they treat their customers. Especially since their product is very nice.

Vanessa said...

I think it's bad coming from sellers, too. I always think why don't sellers just set their prices to cover the fees. They know what they want to make on the item. Adjust the price accordingly. Any time I see sellers who request additional PP service fees. I typically just move on. Next!

D7ana said...

I consider the PayPal fees part of doing business with PayPal. eBay/PayPal seem to hit multiple times

I don't have a PayPal credit card so my PP funds have to clear through to my bank, too. It's never been that a PayPal transfer automatically goes to my account.

D7ana

Saffy said...

I'm finding it very difficult to use the dollyhair checkout since it demands that I login to two different places and enter my full address even though paypal would provide it.
I wish they would go back to a simplified service. The fee is very strange, it should be covered in the p+p! It feels sneaky.

Matt said...

It's fully against Paypal's policies for a seller to so that-- I never ask for PP fees when I sell something (and I sell a lot!)... If someone is kind enough to send it as a "gift" that's always lovely, but PP fees are a part of business-- a "real" store has to pay credit card fees-- it's the cost of being able to take the method of payment. Just as a store absorbs the cost of cc fees in their pricing.

cyano said...

I totally agree with all of you!! Hopefully there will be a better supplier in the near future.