Friday, July 27, 2012

More Dollyhair Fees

A while ago I made a post about Dollyhair charging you a fee when paying by paypal.. Well, she now charges a "Processing Fee" when you pay by credit card too!! I was not charged a fee last time I used my card so it never occurred to me to take a second look at the final total. I know how much I was getting and spending.  So in a way shipping is no longer "free" for orders over $50. There was no alert about this change and I almost got an overdraft since I barely had enough. You go Tina!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow, that sucks! Does she have the right to do that without informing her customers?

cyano said...

I'll say Hell No! I sent her an email and I'm waiting patiently to read what she has to say!

Anonymous said...

Just a heads up- but several people have been getting shorted hank amounts and are quite upset- http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,316839.0.html

and

http://www.flickr.com/photos/salvadordeluniverso/8262629070/in/photostream