Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Birthmonth!

I apologize for not updating for a while. I recovered a while back, went on vacation and am now enjoying the last few days of my birth month. Thats right, birth month not birthday..LOL

Heres my cake, looks like a 5 years old cake I know but since I do love my fairies I get Tinkerbell.


Besides Dolls, I collect Daylilies. I'm not an expert at gardening so you can say I have a teal thumb. My plants are looking great!





I don't know the name for the tall red daylily below, got it from Home Depot 2 years ago with a generic daylily tag. Maybe I should call it July since red/ruby is the months color. The plant produces many blooms that last for the entire month and this year it bloom July 1st. It still has some flower buds left, not many since this month is about to end. So you see, 'July' is so fitting!


6 comments:

Ms. Leo said...

Wow! Great Daylilies! Do you belong to the Daylily Society? I think they meet near you! I have been thinking of joining. Maybe I can get your comment on my gardening blog too!

Ms. Leo said...

Sorry, Happy Birthday too!

cyano said...

Thank You, Ms. Leo!

Maybe I should join, but the thing is I'm out of room to plant things! Pot garden perhaps...
Where is your garden blog?

D7ana said...

Happy Birthday and Birth Month! Hope you enjoy all 31 days!

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: welcome back to your blog. Congratulations on your birthday. The cake is very rich. Keep in touch

public relations websites said...

Awesome day off! Enjoy!